What I Wore Wednesday: School Days

Welcome to What I Wore Wednesdays! I've been enjoying watching the outfits come across The Pleated Poppy's link party every Wednesday, and I'm excited to join the fun. Would you like to see what I wore today?

School Days

Well, here's a close approximation! I'm loving this ruffle dress from Old Navy. I removed the tie and instead paired it with a snake-patterned, natural coloured Merona belt similar to the one shown in the picture. Since Fall is definitely on its way (and because my workplace has a strict dress code) I added a pair of taupe-gray leggings and a green 3/4 sleeve Merona cardigan.

I -love- this dress. To be honest, I'm planning on deconstructing it and remaking it in about 1000 fabrics to wear throughout the winter. It's such an easy piece, and it stands up well under an otherwise busy print. If and when I do, you'll be the first to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment