What I Wore Wednesday: Riding Boots!

Note: This post is a part of The Pleated Poppy's What I Wore Wednesday link party. If you're visiting from The Pleated Poppy, I'm so glad to have you here!

I have to confess: I didn't actually wear this today. In fact, I'm wearing the exact same outfit I wore for my first WIWW! Oops... guess I do need to work on my variety a bit.


I wore the outfit pictured above on Friday, when the temperatures dipped back down again. It was a great excuse to break out my new riding boots! They're the Unisa Tiffany Riding Boot in Cognac. I wore them with my gray leggings, a new denim skirt that I picked up on clearance at Old Navy, and a basic off-white sweater.


These photos are terrible. I apologize. There's no good lighting anywhere in our house, apparently... I'll have to work on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment