What I Wore Wednesday: Red Dress

Note: This post is a part of The Pleated Poppy's What I Wore Wednesday link party. If you're visiting from The Pleated Poppy, I'm so glad to have you here!

Fall has definitely arrived full-force here in Tennessee! The mornings are fre-ee-ezing cold but the afternoons are gorgeous, and that means that getting dressed for the day involves lots and lots of layers.


Here's what I wore to welcome Fall. This red jersey dress is an old standby of mine. I bought it years ago at an Old Navy outlet store. It has a cute square neckline, high waist and elbow length sleeves. Over it is my new denim jacket (from Forever 21) that I know is going to be a staple this season. Finished off with black leggings (again, a workplace requirement) and tall black suede boots.


You can't see it in the picture, but I also wore this red glass bead bracelet. It's nothing much, but it adds a little something once my jacket comes off at work!

1 comment: