What I Wore Wednesday: Maroon Leggings

Note: This post is a part of The Pleated Poppy's What I Wore Wednesday link party. If you're visiting from The Pleated Poppy, I'm so glad to have you here!

Here's my entry for today's WIWW! It was a bit warmer today, so I got to wear one of my favourite LBD's. Yes, I have more than one -- they're so versatile! Here's how I wore it today:


The maroon leggings are brand new, found at Forever 21 for $5.80. I was desperate to pick up a few new pairs before winter struck, and I'm so glad I found these. The only trouble is that I find mine are a bit baggy at the ankles, but that will be easily solved once it gets colder by tucking the leggings into tall boots.


The dress and scarf are old standbys -- I think the scarf is from the Converse for Target line some years ago, and the dress is from the GAP.

As a bonus, I wanted to throw in a picture of what I wore Saturday. I didn't have to go to work, so here's what I look like when I "dress down":


Not so different, I guess! And how great are those little zebra flats? They were a Christmas gift a long time ago from my sister -- she picked them up from Aldo.

No comments:

Post a Comment